Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Good afternoon to all my equine mates. How are we all? What have you been up to? Did any of you attend the Hickstead Derby meet? God what a wet few days for our guys on the trade stand and all those poor competitors and horses.

I have attended Hickstead Derby for a number of years and I can never recall it looking like a mud bath. There was some very unhappy looking dogs out there.

I was not in attendance personally due to the wet going really not agreeing with my coat and I was so looking forward to having a go at the bank!

Well I am not making any more appearances now until The Royal International at Hickstead - mind you that is not long now.

I was glad that Geoff won, it was good to see the old boys winning it for the first time.

You must let us know of your stories. If you see the girls out and about in there horsemart tops make sure that you say hello to them

Take care

Boris