Monday, February 19, 2007

It was great to have a dry weekend for once. My owner managed to give me a jump Sat and then I was turned out for the day. I had a great time and a good rolling session - my owner was not impressed!

What has been happening on horsemart? We have our new retail site (this has been running for 2 months). Keep an eye on this as we will be adding on new products regularly.

Our show directory will be out in this months Regional horsemart, so get your owners to pencil in your show dates now. The eventing season is starting in 2 weeks so it will be full on from there.

March edition of National Horsemart is not out in the shop and looks great. They have some great tried and testeds running and competitions. Plus lots of horses and ponies like myself for sale.

Have you tried the new Swickis on the site. This is to help our users to find other equestrian related products like livery yards. It is really easy to use and can provide hours or browsing, so happy searching.