Thursday, March 01, 2007

Well have we seen an end to this rain? I am fed up of being knee deep in mud and water. Some of the March outdoor events around here have had to be cancelled and I was hoping to do some XC soon.

I think I must have embarrassed my mother this weekend. We attended a eventers challenge at a local RC, the course had loads of scary fences and lots of spooky things. I had been at the show about 2 hours before I went in to my class and I was starving. We jumped the course with 1 refusal at a double. After the 11th fence I was filling hungry, we came around to a corner fence that was also an arrow head. Any way either side of the fence had shrubbery, I went to jump it and then elected last min to stop and have a munch (Well they should not put this temptation in front of me!) After a couple of munches my mum managed to turn me around and approach the jump again. This time I cleared it in style. We did end up getting eliminated at the last fence which involved a scary water tray. Four strides out I had decided there was no way I was getting to hooves wet and put on the brakes.

Looking for a new horse or want to sell your horse? Then take out our mad march offer and Target over 300,000 people by going online and in our magazines for just £35!

Keep looking on our retail site this is being regularly updated and has some great offers on there. Let us know of any improvements you would like to see to our website.

Watch out for the horsemart team that will be attending some of the shows in the Spring.

Some of the horsemart team attended a local hunt ball this weekend and had a great time, they are now looking for others to attend. If you know of any horse balls then let us know.

Look forward to hearing from you and I will keep you updated on the horsemart antics