Thursday, April 05, 2007

Good afternoon, who would have thought this bank holiday is suppose to be stunning! So what are you all up to for it?

One of my stable friends suffered a bad attack of Laminitis and unfortunately has gone to horsey heaven RIP. Maybe I will find myself a nice filly in his place now? The yard have all gone out today to a XC competition and left me behind as my mum is busy working - some times life sucks.

I also had my nasty annual vaccinations today. I hate needles but I had to look brave as I had an audience. My mum has promised me we will go to a XC competition this Sun, it will be my first XC event. I went XC schooling for the first time a couple of weeks ago. My rider was not very good at telling me where to go so the first couple of fences I went around. Once I was told what to do I had a great time jumping logs, ditches, bounces, steps even in the water. Though when I was asked to jump into the water I insisted on a lead.

I believe that some of the horsemart team are now starting to attend the shows with their trade stands so keep an eye out for them and don't forget to pick up your copy of National horsemart.

I noticed that horsemart shop has now got some great products. The new products are: books, DVD's, Bentley brushes. Check the deals out now